As part of the strategic area "Green Chemistry" with the Biocatalysis and Chemical Biotechnology group his research deals with:
- Design and development of enzymatic processes for the preparation of fine chemicals
- Discovery, production and characterization of enzymes for synthetic applications
- Optimization of multienzymatic & chemioenzimatic processes along with the use of immobilized biocatalysts to improve synthetic efficiency
In the context of the strategic area "Chemistry for Life Sciences", in collaboration With UniMi, his research deals with:
- Design and synthesis of potential antiprotozoal and/or antiproliferative agents
- Development of innovative fluorous proteomics systems
- Synthesis of "stapled" peptides for diagnostics and medical applications
- Study of the allosteric modulation of different variants of the chaperon Hsp90 for the development of novel potential drugs.
10/2012: Bachelor Degree in Chemistry (UniMi, 110/110).
10/2014: Master Degree in Chemical Sciences (UniMi, 110 Laude/100).
12/2014-3/2018: Research Fellow at ICRM-CNR in the "Chemical Biotechnologies group
1/2018: PhD in Chemistry (UniMi) Thesis: “Biocatalytic Strategies for Selective Organic Synthesis”
11-12/2015 and 6/2017: visiting researcher at Czech Academy of Sciences of Prague (prof. V. Kren).
3/2018-7/2020: Post-Doc Researcher at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences of UniMi.
7/2020: Permanent Research Scientist at SCITEC-CNR.
Marie Curie fellowship “Thermostable transaminases for the synthesis of pharmaceutical building blocks”-HOTRAM-Prof Xu Peng and Erica E. Ferrandi -partecipant- 2014-2016.
Collaborative Project CNR - Regione Lombardia "SusChem Lombardia" – SUSCHEM - Dr. Daniela Monti – participant – 2013-2015.
CARIPLO Project "Innovative biocatalytic oxidations" – INBOX - Dr. Daniela Monti – participant – 2015-2017.
CARIPLO Project "BIOFLOW: an innovative platform for the in-flow biocatalytic preparation of high value chemicals" – BIOFLOW – Dr. Sergio Riva – participant – 2017- 2019.
Biocatalysis, Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry, Drug Design & Discovery, Neglected Diseases, Molecular Chaperones.
Synthetic and Methodologic Organic Chemistry, Biocatalysis, Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis, Enzymatic Activity Assays, Proteomics
Biocatalysis & Chemical Biotechnologies