Scaffold’s preparation based on functionalized alginate for tissutal rigeneration. Using electron microscopical techniques (SEM) is analyzed the hydrogel morphology and porosity, with thermogravimetric characterization and analysis by FTIR their decomposition is followed and with other methodologies the mechanical and swelling properties are determined, to relate the above-mentioned properties to the results of different types of cellular seedings. I’ve also dealed in the morphological studies (SEM, TEM) of tissues from oncological biopsies and of cellular organels involved in Hodgkin lymphoma spreading, with relative image analysis by ImageJ software. Since 2018 I have dealt with spectroscopic and morphological studies of proteins involved in neurodegenerative diseases as Alzheimer. I partecipate in dissemination activity of research in different events (Science Festival, school seminars etc.).
-In 2000 Master Degree in Chemistry at University of Genova. -In 2000 she has begun to work at CNR-ISMAC in biopolymer’s group on mophological and spectroscopical studies of nuclear matrices, DNA and proteins. – In 2006 PhD in Chemical Sciences at University of Genova with CNR-ISMAC fellowship. – In 2009 Research contract holder on “Molecular organization of protein-nucleic acids systems and biomimetic hybrid structures nanoparticles-nuclear acids-polymers” – From 2013 researcher at CNR-ISMAC and from 2019 she continues her research activity at CNR-SCITEC
- ‘Sulfur-based Polymers from Inverse Vulcanization as high refractive index materials for all-polymer planar phOTonic crystals’ - PIVOT (ID ROL 20583), Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo, Coord. P. Stagnaro-partecipant- 2018-2020.
- ‘Developing and Implementing Sustainability-Based Solutions for Bio-Based Plastic Production and Use to Preserve Land and Sea Environmental Quality in Europe’ – BIO-PLASTICS EUROPE (nr. 860407), H2020-CP-IA-2017, Coord. W. Leal HAW Hamburg, Resp. RU SCITEC-CNR P. Stagnaro-partecipant- 2019-2023.
-“From bio-inspired molecules to Alzheimer’s Disease prevention”-BIMAP-Dr Cristina D’Arrigo-coordinator-2016-2018
- “Structural insights on oligomers of Aβ peptides in the presence of PrP”-NIRG-Dott.ssa Simona Tomaselli-UR responsible-2014-2016
- “ADAM10 as therapeutic target to enhance the anti-tumor response in Hodgkin lymphoma: development of specific inhibitors”-Dr Maria Raffaella Zocchi-partecipant-2015-2018
- “States and Kinetics of Oligomerization and Fibrillization of Beta-amyloids in Alzheimer Disease”- BASKO-Dr Cristina D’Arrigo-coordinator-2009-2012
Hydrogels, alginate, biopolymers, morphology, aggregation kinetics and conformation’s changes.
SEM and TEM Microscopy, image analysis, UV spectroscopy, circular dichroism dicroism and fluorescence spectroscopy.